
In this picture, I overlayed the plan of the millbank prison at the time onto a current map of the site to see where the center (the eye) of the prison would be as it could become a potential site for my project.
In this picture I drew the outline of the prison to get a clearer view of it.

The red area on the map is where the center of the prison used to be. Unfortunately, it is halfway on an existing building, part of the Tate Britain. This part of the Tate I think must be one of the ugliest... a loading bay... I have yet to see if I can use this spot as a possible site for my project.

This is a panorama view of the site. The loading bay on the left hand side of the picture and in front, a rather interesting little building that functions as a seating area in the park opposite the Tate.


This is the interesting seating area in the park opposite the Tate. I especially like the opaque windows.

The loading bay at the Tate.


This is the interesting seating area in the park opposite the Tate. I especially like the opaque windows.
The loading bay at the Tate.

Good site! Love that little seating hut, it definitely has potential, not so sure about the loading bay......
ReplyDelete